I was looking for license information on the PHP site and only found "The
PHP License, version 3.0" http://www.php.net/license/3_0.txt

1 - Is this license information only applicable to PHP version 3.0?
2 - Is there no license for Version 4+ or is this now covered by GPL?

>From the PHP web site:
Q. Why is PHP 4 not dual-licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL)
like PHP 3 was?

A. GPL enforces many restrictions on what can and cannot be done with the
licensed code. The PHP developers decided to release PHP under a much more
loose license (Apache-style), to help PHP become as popular as possible.

3 - What is dual-licensed mean?

4 - Where can I find this "loose license (Apache-style)" agreement?

Thanks
Chris