Hmm... Intresting... Like... Hmm.. Name the elements of the second form like
<input name="array1[LINE_NUM]"> <input name="array2[LINE_NUM]">

Then turn on register_globals, then you'll very automaticly have $array1 and
$array2..
--
// DvDmanDT
MSN: dvdmandt€hotmail.com
"Jeff McKeon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> skrev i meddelandet
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Is it possible to pass the values of a form directly into an array?

I have a multi level, dynamic form.  The first level (first form
actually) askes how many levels there are and gives you a field to enter
in that number.

Then upon submit of form1 it creates a new form (form2) that contains 2
fields for each level (the number of levels was entered in form1).  So
if you entered 2 in the first form, you'd be given another form with 2
lines, each containing 2 fields.

Ok, now on submit of this second form I want to take field1 from each
line and put it into $array1 and field2 from each line and put it into
$arrray2.

Then pass those array's to a function as elements.  Any idea how I can
do this?

Thanks,

Jeff