Adam wrote:

My question, how do you guys build your pages? Do your scripts generate all the HTML? I'm looking for tips and resources. Remember for my first site I've embarked on a fairly large site. Code maintenance will be an issue for me as I need to enhance and fix it later on.

The practice I would recommend is to remember to use functions for any code that is reusable. I create a separate file that encapsulates all my functions and include that file in all my scripts. That way every function is available anywhere in the project, and you can always add to that list. This is just one way you can break down your projects into more manageable pieces.

- rob
http://www.phpexamples.net