First of all, you said to use the first three values of the array for anoter
reason .. well the, what I'd do is this:

        $FirstThree = array_splice($_POST, 0, 3);

Which will give you the first three elements of the array, and leave you
with a $_POST array you can do foreach with.

Second, to manually loop through an array, use:
        http://nl.php.net/manual/en/function.prev.php
        http://nl.php.net/manual/en/function.next.php
        http://nl.php.net/manual/en/function.current.php
        http://nl.php.net/manual/en/function.reset.php
        http://nl.php.net/manual/en/function.end.php

Third, don't rely on the order your array elements are given to you by post
data. Rather just use foreach() and (ignore|do something else with) the
key-value pairs you don't want for this thing.

Fourth, I hope I'm not spoiling Jay Blanchard statement on how uncredibly
great this online PHP Manual is since you could probably find all the
answers to array related questions right here:
        http://nl.php.net/manual/en/ref.array.php

And all you other answers around here:
        http://nl.php.net/docs.php
and here