From: Jacky [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2001 11:03 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: Ben Weinberger
Subject: [PHP] off the topic but relevant with us

Hi people
this is off the topic but I want to change teh DNS setup for one of my site
www.europeanevents.com and I went to
http://www.networksolutions.com/makechanges to do that , but it said the
domain was not found in WHOIS database, wherelse I can check up to chaneg
DNS?
Jack
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"There is nothing more rewarding than reaching the goal you set for
yourself"