Curt Zirzow wrote:
* Thus wrote Jas ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):

I am not sure if I should post my question here but I will anyways.

Ok, I have compiled the mcrypt libraries on a Redhat 9 box running apache 2 with php4. And I need to know the next step(s) in getting php to use the libmcrypt libraries. If anyone has set this up in the past or has some pointers (other than reading the manual) I would appreciate it.

Did you read the next step: Installation
  http://php.net/mcrypt

Curt
Yes I have and I guess I was looking for a method of using the libmcrypt library without having to recompile php. Sorry for the confusion.