yes, website is on same machine, but if there is to and fro from 2 websites,
then for both ways i need to pass it ? what will happen to session time
limit ? if i go website1 then go to another website2 then after 30 mins i
come back to website1 (session timeout 30mins) then what will happen ? Any
sample code would be appreciated.

if at all i decide to go for database then do i need  'session.save_handler'
as 'user' ?

manisha