Hello,

On 11/20/2003 10:54 PM, Becoming Digital wrote:
This class does exactly what you need:

Class: phpZipLocator
http://www.phpclasses.org/phpziplocator

Thanks. I checked the Repository, but apparently not in the right sections. Don't you think it would be more appropriate in the "Geography" section? :-P

Yes, you are right. I guess the category did not exist when the class was contributed. Usually, the authors propose new categories. If the author had proposed that category then, it would have been classified properly. There are certainly many more classes that are not in all categories that they should, awaiting for somebody to classify them better.

I have added the class to that category now. Thanks for the suggestion.

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos

Free ready to use OOP components written in PHP
http://www.phpclasses.org/