Hi guys,
some times ago I started a project called PHPlet with this purpose:
implement an application server where phplet can be deployed. phplet are
just like Java servlets, they have init(), destroy() and service() methods;
they run into the phplet container, from which they receive an
HttpPhpletRequest and send an HttpPhpletResponse.
API for all these class are similar to java one.
I've developed a lot of modules yet, the daemon works both in sigle process
(win32, Linux) & multiprocess mode (on Linux).
The project can be found here: http://phplet.sourceforge.net .
I'm writing here to have some feedback from PHP lovers; what do you think
about this idea?