Getting bit of a regular on here :)

I am hoping that someone can point me to a script that allows me to attach a
file to be uploaded to a set dir.
I have already got the form built, except for a browse file option.
The form is part of this admin area
http://thor.ancilenetworks.co.uk/~pferrie/vinrev/adm/myadmin.html
Instead of having a textfield displaying a url of the image and the admin
having to upload it sepratly i thought that i could get the admin to upload
the image via the form.  keeps it altogether.

I wouldnt know were to begin adding this to the form.  i am pretty sure
there a pre-built script that can do this.  Can someone point me to one.  i
had a quick look but came up with very little.

Cheers
Paul