We hired a developer about a year ago to develop a
web based email system for us in php. The developer
is no longer around, so I am having to pick up
the development on the project...When clicking
on the attachment link of an email in Internet
Explorer 5.5 in Windows 98, I get the save as dialog
and when I select ok, it tries to save the html
page. If I right click and do save target as, it
gets the correct file. This all works correctly in
IE 5.0 and Netscape 4.76, and what's weird is that
it even works as expected in IE 5.5 running on Win2k.
Can anyone offer any suggestions? I'll be glad to send
any code snipplets, or info if anyone can clue me in...

Thanks in advance,
Jack Davis
Network Admin
Bootheel Internet Services