I have done all those checks. Thanks for trying though.
Anyone else have any suggestions please? :(

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 25 November 2003 16:06
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: AW: [PHP] Time

Hi Fernando,
first try "date" and "date -u" in a shell. That's the local and UTC-time.
Write a testscript to show time and timezone in PHP without calculations.

Check /etc/timezone. It can be that you must create it.

Sri, no more ideas on the fly. It's a little bit complex to manage all
features.

Hope some checks are good for your search...

Greetings,
Tobias