Is it me or are everyone responding how to give a the date in here?
The timestamp is still time() and not date() isnt it?

Timestamp works in seconds, so 1 hour is : 60 seconds * 60 minutes.

    $hour = 60*60;
    $day = 24*$hour;

timestamp for 125 days into the future would then be,

    $futuretimestamp = time() + ($day*125);

time() returns the current timestamp, this very second. All you do is
calculate
all the seconds there is in 125 days and add it up. If you want to go back
the future, you subtract it from time().

Then, when you want the date to be entered for the screen or somthing use
the date() command.

--
Kim Steinhaug
There are 10 types of people when it comes to binary numbers:

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]