You're not making any sense my friend. If you want to fill form field then supply them
with a value="" value.  There's nothing more to it.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Anonymous
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 5:37 AM
  Subject: Re: [PHP] PHP script that fills forms ?

  Well, you see. I didn't mean it that way. I meant PHP to fetch a website.
  The website is password protected and you need to fill a form to access it.
  So I would like PHP to fill that form for me. Would that be possible? Are
  there any other solutions?

  "Sophie Mattoug" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> skrev i melding
  news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]