Hi Nicole!

Thanks for your reply!

I'm a little confused:
Do I need to compile the php as cgi? I thought it was
when you wanted to run php from commanline: as
./pruebacgi.php
(Servers-CGI/Commandline)

But in my case I want to call a php like that:
http://xx.yy.zz/cgi-bin/pruebacgi.php
and this php has this line #!/usr/local/bin/php

Do I have to compile a php as a cgi, or do I need to
do something on the apache server? Please could you
clarify my doubts.

For example this is a sample of the code:

<?php
header("Content-Type: text/vnd.wap.wml");
$log=2;

$fp1 = fopen("logs/$HTTP_X_UP_SUBNO.get_location",
"a");
$separador="-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x- ".date("l dS of F Y
h:i:s A")." -x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-";
$qerror="0";
?>

<?echo "<?xml version=\"1.0\"
encoding=\"ISO-8859-1\"?>\r\n";?>

<!DOCTYPE wml PUBLIC "-//PHONE.COM//DTD WML 1.1//EN"
"http://www.phone.com/dtd/wml11.dtd";>
<wml>
        <card title="teste">

        </card>