Hi, all --

...and then David T-G said...
%
% This tickles the back of my mind as something that I've seen before, now
% that it's shown to me again...  I'm going to have to go looking now that
% I know the answer to see if I can find it in the archives.

All I was able to find was some discussion of it back around July 13th,
wherein some \r\n talk went around, but Jason Giangrande, although he
said that his problem was solved, didn't say what the answer was!

Well, now I have.  This will never come up again, right? ;-)

Thanks again & HAND

:-D
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED] * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"