Hi, all --

I have set my umask to 117 (and I change it when making a directory) and
I use move_uploaded_file to handle submitted files.

The temporary file is mode 600 when it lands in /var/tmp but somehow gets
changed to 666 during the move.  It seems that move_uploaded_file changes
the file perms and yet does not honor the umask.

Must I really run chmod() on every move_uploaded_file() I process?  Isn't
there a better way?

TIA & HAND

:-D
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED] * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"