From: "Boaz Yahav" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Ryan A" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2003 10:19 PM
Subject: RE: [PHP] php blog site for 123php.com

Have a look at http://www.weberblog.com.
If the site does what you need, you can follow the powered by link on
the bottom of every page.

Sincerely

berber

Visit http://www.weberdev.com/ & http://www.weberblog.com/ Today!!!
To see where PHP might take you tomorrow.
Share your code : http://addexample.weberdev.com
Search for PHP Code from your browser http://toolbar.weberdev.com
Share your thoughts : http://www.weberblog.com/submit.php?type=story