Hmm....

1. We can rule out the ini_set()
2. We can now rule out the .htaccess
    Tried the following :

    .htaccess
        php_value upload_max_filesize 5M

    testfile.php
        print 'upload_max_filesize = ' . ini_get('upload_max_filesize') .
"\n";

    The testfile succesfully states the new value, but it doesnt work.

Obviously, the documentation on php.net already told me so, so the fact
that I really tested this is kinda stupid... hehe.

That leaves me with the httpd.conf settings which is supposed
to work, also according to the PHP documentation. Just need to
locate this file first...

--
Kim Steinhaug
There are 10 types of people when it comes to binary numbers:

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]