umm... It all looks good except this one :

        function foo::f ()

This is where you get the T_ error. Dont know what you are
trying to do here, but thats the error anyways, :)

Your first example is all correct,

    // myclass.inc.php
    class foo
    {
        // constructor and destructor
        function f () {}
    }

Dont know if it helps you though.

--
Kim Steinhaug
There are 10 types of people when it comes to binary numbers:

"Callum Urquhart" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> This may well have come up before as it is an obvious problem/question.
>
> Coming from a C++ background, I define a class in a header file and define
> the functions for that class in a seperate source file. Now the question:
is