Hi Group,

I need to implement the search engine for retrieving
the image observations data from the MySQL database.
The critical part in the search is the ability to add
search criteria (Multipage search) from page to page.
Anywhere during the process, user can click on the
search button to search the results. Now my question
is which data-structure is best to store all the
search criteria so later on i can retrieve results
from the DB using the selected search criteria.

Is it advisable to store all the search criteria in
the Object and then i can pass an object to other
forms by either URL or hidden variables? any other
suggessions?

Please let me know. If you have any doubt in
understanding the entire process please let me know so
i can try to explain more.

Thanks

Hardik