From: Dennis Moore [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 21 March 2001 04:14
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] PDF reading via IE5.5

I have searched long and hard to resolve this issue.  I've tried many
variations for the header tag.  However, I cannot seem to get it to work
with IE5.5.

I am trying to read an Acrobat created PDF file that I uploaded into my
MySQL database.

The problem occurs when I print the data via IE5.5.

<?php

    header("Content-type: application/pdf");
    header("Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=$name");

    print $data;

?>

All I get is echoing of the binary to the browser.

Any ideas or suggestions?

/dkm