The thing is that I don't have phisical access to the server and it doesn't
have telnet access either. What I want to achieve is to make a password
protected page inside my site were a button is kept to start a full backup
of my MySQL DB and after clicking on it, be able to select the Internet
Explorer's option to store the file xxxxxxx.sql in my HDD. Is this possible?
I use the built'in function of phpbb that does exactly that and it's just
beautifull.

Thanks again,
Cesar L. Aracena
Commercial Manager / Developer