Hello all,

I have freebsd server with apache, PHP and mysql. i wrote a simple PHP program using
mail(). The mail() function returns true without any error. but the problem is the
email is never delivered. I viewed the log file for mail(/var/log/maillog) and i saw
the following error:

Server sendmail[351]:NOQUEUE:SYSERR(www):can not chdir(/var/spool/clientmqueue/):
Permission denied.

I would be really thankful if someone could tell me where i am doing wrong.

In PHP.INI , i have set sendmail_path = "/usr/sbin/sendmail".

thanks in advance.

Naveen.