Newbie question here.  I am trying to pass a varaible containing a URI
across a few scripts.  Basically, the first script get's a query string
including the URI (eg
http://foo.bar/script1.php?url=script2.php?var1=a&var2=b).
Now, script1 contains a form pointing to script3 so basically, I have the
user form and then:

<?
echo "<INPUT TYPE=\"HIDDEN\" NAME=\"url\" VALUE=\"$url\">";
?>

(I have register-gloabls enabled and am not sure whether the call to script1
will be POST or GET)

This creates a slight problem, as, using the above example once again, PHP
will send the browser the line:

<INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="url" VALUE="script2.php?var1=a">

But it totally chops off everything from the "&" and onwards.  How can I fix
it to get the entire URI?

Thanks,
    Issac

--
Internet is a wonderful mechanism for making a fool of
yourself in front of a very large audience.

Moving the mouse won't get you into trouble...  Clicking it might.
  --Anonymous

PGP Key 0xE0FA561B - Fingerprint:
7E18 C018 D623 A57B 7F37 D902 8C84 7675 E0FA 561B