Unless you have the php executable associated with the .php3 extension(not
the web server association mind you) then you would need to pass the file as
a command line argument to the executable.

0 8 * * * "/usr/local/bin/php /home/users/sebas/citas.php3"

Depending on the location of the php executable I believe this would work.
--
phill

A1581797259FD211B25E00805FCBC1FA1E4B8C@SRV_DES_01">news:A1581797259FD211B25E00805FCBC1FA1E4B8C@SRV_DES_01...