> Not really.  It depends on how you use your cookie.  The cookie could be
> some unique ID to some session-based system (whether you use PHP session
> functions or not) that keeps a track of where the user is.  So let's say
> the user did the right thing, went to index.php, got a cookie, and went
> to the next page (let's say forma1.php).  Your session system notes that
> the user is currently on forma1.php.  But the same user gets distracted,
> does not go through the form normally, leaves for a few hours, and then
> tries to return but jump directly to forma2.php.  Your session system
> realizes that he's not supposed to be there, and kicks him out to
> whereever you want him.
You are right. I'm using $_SESSION vars to do this, but i don't like it
because forces cookies enable in the client, and today many people
disable cookies.
In the other hand, $_POST vars are not very secure.
i'm looking for a clean solution, and can't figure out how.
So the question in first place would be: how you guys do it?.
Nevermind, this is not big deal. The aproach i've take works, but you
are experienced people and i'm not, and i'm very interested in the way
you're using to solve problems like this ones.
So thanks a lot.

--

Fernando M. Maresca

Cel: (54) 221 15 502 3938