1) why put it into db , i dont think it is good idea to do it, put it in
file sytem , check it with image funrtions and than do what you want to or
even easier use stiles to format it with html so that it doesn´t metter how
big file actualy is

-almir

99akou$rsc$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:99akou$rsc$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...