Make sure that in your php.ini file that you have uncommented that the
php_dom extensions and any other extensions that you want to use.

Also make sure that php and your web server have access to the
extensions.

I usually place my extensions in the system path where they can be
accessed.

Also, I am not sure if the php installer contains all the extensions.  I
usually download the zip file and it contains all the extensions.

--
Ray