Hi all, and thanks for all your kind hel.

I found the problem although I don't know what was causing it. I simply
moved the setcookie() function to another page (standalone to say) and it
worked perfectly... my "Cookies" folder started to show/delete the cookie on
each request, and also the site could make use of it with no problem. Why
you ask? I don't know. I remember reading a long time ago that in some cases
the code was read by the server from the bottom up in some case, but I don't
know if this is the case... There was NOTHING that altered the setcookie()
function above it.

Cesar Aracena

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]