Hi,
 I was wondering If I could get applications run with
register_globals = OFF

 I have developed few applications, long back when I
was using php 4.0.6. All of them worked fine when
register_globals=ON. But none of the sessions were
working when I turned off register_globals.

I tried replacing every occurence of global parameter
with $_SESSION[paramname]..but could not get them
worked.

I hope some of you might had ran into these problems.
If so, please suggest me the ways to get my
applications run in register_globals 'OFF" mode.

-Sudheer