php-general,

I wrote to the list a couple of days ago about issues Planet-Tolkien.com
members were experiencing with Internet Explorer, where their PHP based
$_SESSION seemed to be expiring very speradically, where as Mozilla and
Opera browsers this issue was not occuring and they would stay logged-in.
It would appear this is a bit of a lost subject and little is known as to
why this might be happening on the list.

Just curious, but could it be something to do with the use of mod_rewrite?

Regards,
Tarrant

P.S. Our PHP configuration info is available at:
http://www.planet-tolkien.com/test.php