Hi,

I don't think mysql_affected_rows() is working like it should for me.
In the manual for mysql_affected_rows() it has this (Example 1):

/* this should return the correct numbers of deleted records */
   mysql_query("DELETE FROM mytable WHERE id < 10");
   printf("Records deleted: %d\n", mysql_affected_rows());

However, when I do this:
$delete_assignment = mysql_query("DELETE FROM consultingprojectassign
WHERE workerid='$assigned[$i]'");
printf("Records deleted: %d\n", mysql_affected_rows());

It always says "Records deleted: 0".  Even though the record was,
indeed, deleted.  I have an if statement also that says if
mysql_affected_rows() < "1", then print an error message.  Well, since
it always returns 0, no matter what, the error is always shown, even
when the record is deleted.

As I understand it, if no WHERE clause is in the query, then it will
automatically return a 0.  As you can see, my query above does have a
WHERE clause.  Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!!!

Best Regards,
--