When the page is submitted, set your session vars, then redirect to the next page.

Or you can set the session vars before you do any other processing.

Scott Fletcher wrote:

Will check into whether did I use the post method correctly.

Speaking of session, I don't see how can it be done to put the data into the
session after the user click the submit button before going over to the next
webpage.

FletchSOD

"Scott Fletcher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi!

  I wanted to know is is there a way to configure PHP to make it not be
affected when the web user tamper with the values in the post string after

webpage is submitted or something. (Further explanation below)

  I noticed when I use the hidden html input tag with hidden data in it
then when I click the submit button to submit the webpage, the hidden data
then show up in the URL address.  Fine, no problem.  But I noticed one
problem, I can changed the value in the URL toolbar of the web-browser and
get different result on the webpage.   I know it is where $_REQUEST[],
$_GET, etc. come into play.  So, is there a way to keep that $_REQUEST[],
$_GET[] data unchanged?  Does this require the php.ini configuration or
what?

Thanks,
FletchSOD

--