Hello Rolf,

On 9 Jan 2004 at 0:51, Rolf Berkenbosch wrote:

> I have a big problem with the mail function in a php script.
> If I run this script with root access, the mail function is working.
> If I try to run it like http://www.i-s-u.nl/test.php it won't work.....
> What is happening, what can I do???

The link you supplied is useless, because of course all PHP code is processed at the
server and nothing reachers the browser.

It's difficult to say what could be going wrong without knowing more about your server
setup. My suggestion is that you try using a good socket-based mailing script to
circumvent your web server's sendmail shortcomings. You'll find an excellent (free)
socket-based mailing script at http://www.phpguru.org/mime.mail.html .

Good luck,

Erik