Hello Gunter,

GS> I have 4.3.5-dev (Build Dec-22-2003) installed on a W2K Dell Inspiron 7500
GS> and I am getting an error which I don't get with 4.1.1 and 4.3.4. Would like
GS> to learn how to debug things like that. Here is a dump of Dr. Watson:

GS> Somebody else out there who had this problem? What's the best way to debug
GS> something like that? Any pointers are appreciated.

Yes, I have had this problem also, but with 4.3.2 on a WinXP Pro box.
It took me ages to isolate the error and in the end it turned out to
be something like a combination of htmlspecialchars() and urldecode() on
a string. Removing the command, which was absolutely correct from a
syntax point of view, stopped the problem happening.

On my live FreeBSD server it never happened, only on the test box.

--
Best regards,
 Richard                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]