Thanks!  I used this a while back but didn't remember that functionality.  I
have downloaded.

Great, now I have 3 IDEs!

Maguma, because it has some cool features, it is the first good one that I
evaluated, and because Zend is very slow!
Zend, because of the profiler and because it is Zend.
PhpEdit, because of this.

-Shawn

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]