Ryan A wrote:

"It installed pretty easy and the guy who makes it is real cool
and will help you via the forum. Also options to run other things like
PERL...."

Thanks for the tip. You raised one other question I have - PERL.

I know nothing about it, but I just wondered how it fits into the big scheme of things. Am I correct in understanding that PHP is, in the broadest sense, a more user friendly PERL equivalent, and that people who have mastered PHP still use PERL for doing certain advanced functions that PHP can't handle?