Jay Blanchard wrote:

[snip]
please can somebody help me. I am going nuts.
Really I am close to totally freaking out.
[/snip]

Sorry to hear that

[snip]
In the file page_dentona.class.php the first line says the following:

require_once('../design/page.class.php');

The following error message comes up:

 Warning: main(../design/page.class.php): failed to open stream: No such
file or directory in
D:\dentona_new\classes\_dentonaproject\page_dentona.class.php on line 2

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '../design/page.class.php'
(include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in
D:\dentona_new\classes\_dentonaproject\page_dentona.class.php on line 2

What could be the problem. Really I am getting grey hair.
Is there ANYTHING in the php.ini file httpd.conf that could cause this?

[/snip]

The problem here is that you are using forward slashes ( / ) when your operating system uses back slashes ( \ ) to distinguish directories.

If you change your include statement so that is uses back slashes ( \ ), it should work.