Ok,

This is probably a basic question, I am just looking for opinions and
examples as to the best way to handle this...

I cycling through a query and displaying results to the user such as ...

username            can add             can delete
eddie                Y                     N
frank                N                     N
martha               Y                     Y

each of the 'Y's and 'N's represent a checkbox.  The user can click
checkboxes for several users then click the update button.  When they click
the update button, I then need to loop through and make updates to the table
for each client.  What is the best way to handle this?  Should these values
be put into a multidemensional array keyed off the users id then loop
through the array to insert into the table?  Should I not use an array and
just someone loop through the results?

Thanks,
Eddie