Hello Nicolai,

NE> Sorry, I should have done that from the beginning, but here it is. I have
NE> looked further on the variables and it seams like the name attribute
NE> "sumbit" (in the <form>) is not converted to the $submit variable when I

NE> if ($submit) {

You probably have Register Globals turned off (you should do anyway,
PHP by default has this setting now). That article looks like it
assumed they were turned on.

Simple solution: if ($_POST['submit'])

You'll need to do this for each variable you want to use that comes in
via the form.

--
Best regards,
 Richard                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]