Did the script accidently get saved in MS-DOS text format?

-----Original Message-----
From: Donald Tyler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2004 8:53 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Syntax Error -> This is WEIRD!

There could be something you're not seeing and assuming it's correct.
But
typing your code into the email we aren't getting the full story.

Can you actually attach your scripts to an email and send that? Copying
and
pasting then into the email won't necessarily provide all the info
needed to
solve your problem.

For example: I once uploaded a PHP script to the server and for some
reason
on the way up extra character were placed in the document that did not
show
up in most text editors. I had to use a very basic terminal text editor
see the added characters.