You didn't specify whether you and your client are using the same server. If not, make sure you have the same gpc slashing settings on both servers.

Bogdan

Binay wrote:
Hi all,

I m undergoing a very weird kind of file uploading problem. I m trying to upload an image file and a pdf file using HTTP Upload form. Now my client is complaining that pdf file is getting corrupted during uploading as they do not open once uploaded. But when i try to upload(using WinXp home, I.E 6+) from my end every thing works perfectly ... so its very surprising for me.

Initially when client complained (using WinXp home editon , I.E 6+) , i thought it is some browser issue and hence instructed them to upload pdf using Win2K machine. But they are facing the same problem there also. I don know wht to do..

Any of u guys faced this sort of problem plz tell me where exactly is the problem? Why the pdf files are getting corrupted? is there some thing hidden which is causing the corruption?

Thanks in advance

Binay