OK, I'm at my wits' ends with this problem. I have a download page that sends the correct
headers to the browser and downloads a blob file from a MySQL table. Everything works
great on Mozilla, Netscape, and IE until I try to download a Zip file. What's puzzling is that
the SAME EXACT file works in Mozilla/Netscape but DOES NOT work on IE. Tha is, IE
somehow manages to corrupt the file when it moves it from the temp directory,
rendering the downloaded file obsolete and useless. Here is the code for the headers
I send:

[php]<?php
Header ("Pragma: public");
Header ('Expires: '.gmdate("D, d M Y H:i:s \G\M\T", time() + 3600));
Header ("Last-Modified: " . gmdate("D, d M Y H:i:s") . " GMT");
Header ("Cache-Control: no-store, max-age=0, no-cache, must-revalidate"); # HTTP/1.1
Header ("Cache-Control: post-check=0, pre-check=0", false);
Header ("Cache-control: private");
Header ("Content-Type: $datatype" );
Header ("Content-Length: " . $FileObj->size );
Header ("Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=\"$filename\"");
?>[/php]

So any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!