attachments ar stripped for security purposes by the mailing list server. please post
the code in your msg.

--

 Chris Lee
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

""Miguel Loureiro"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
00ad01c0b2ff$f12a9c00$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:00ad01c0b2ff$f12a9c00$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
Hello all,
I'm mad with me....sorry but see if can understand why I'm mad.
Copy the 3 attached files, and run it.
In one.php just click to the link (it works.....), now in two.php you can see: " and
now: aaaaaaa", cool hum...
Clicking in OFF link you can see the result of phpinfo, but section of Apache
Evironment, in HTTP_COOKIE you (at least I have) the PHPSESSID with value, in spite of
in off.php code I make a session_destroy????
Now if you use history back button, go to two.php, and OK the session variable dont
appear, Back again, Forward and voila' here is
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
I have try to follow some Jeff Armstrong tips, but I have no success.Thank you very
much Jeff (really...I'm no jocking...).
Any ideas ??
T.Y all

Best Regards