> I'm using 4.1 alpha now - It is stable enough for a dev box - Nested
> queries are good fun.

Yes i meant for production use, i run a few machines at home, the main
internet gateway is a bsd box which serves to the net. I have an internal
dev box on knoppix, both are running apache 2, php 4.3, mysql 4.1 and
another instance of apache 2 running php5 and mysql 5 :D

I havent really played with the nested queries yet sadly, needs some time,
i hope it does what i was expecting it to do, like do a select query in the
second query from an id in the first one and then select those returned
into a string, saves having to do one resultset in another, hopefully that
didnt sound confusing ??