ok, so i have want to encrypt my user password in the mySQL Database and well that is
not working but in addition to that when the user logges into the system i have to
encrypt their password and compare the two encrypted passwords to see if they match.
this is where my problem starts. I get the same error for both the registration
process where the password is encrypted to be placed into the database and when the
use logs in and the password is encrypted to be compared.

The web browser errors to "Page cannot bbe displayed (IE)" and only when the line
below is commented out does it work fine.

HELP!!!! Project was due last week so i am pressed for time

$txtPass = mcrypt_ecb(MCRYPT_BLOWFISH, $key, $txtPass, MCRYPT_ENCRYPT);