"Tom Ray [List]"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "BAO RuiXian" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>, "PHP General"
                      os.com>                   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                                               cc:

                      01/22/2004 05:25         Subject:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] Re: [PHP]
Apache 1.3/PHP
                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      users

As far as AddType goes for PHP this is what I have:

    <IfModule mod_php3.c>
        AddType application/x-httpd-php3 .php3
        AddType application/x-httpd-php3-source .php3s
    </IfModule>
    <IfModule mod_php4.c>
        AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
    </IfModule>

        AddType application/x-httpd-php3-source .php3s
    </IfModule>
    <IfModule mod_php4.c>
        AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
    </IfModule>

      are your AddModule and LoadModule directives uncommented in
httpd.conf? your post suggests it but...

I added the AddType line outside of that and it's still not working. Thanks
for the suggestion, please if you have any
others I would love to know. I'm going to need to build a couple more
FreeBSD boxes soon, and I want to have those go a
little smoother :)

Thanks again,
Tom