Jason Wong <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    on Friday, January 23, 2004 10:03 PM said:

> Time to put the php debugger in action -- echo all your variables to
> see that contain what you expect them to contain.

'echo $this->Result;' prints "Resource id #2"

'print_r($this->Result);' prints "Resource id #2"

If I put the two functions mysql functions within the query method I
created I get an error on those two lines BUT the program continues as
normal WITH the data being printed to the page just as I want it to.
Clearly the mysql resource being complained about is actually valid and
not invalid considering that the data I'm trying to retrieve is printed
to the page.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,
Chris.