On Mon, Jan 26, 2004 at 08:07:21PM -0300, Pupeno wrote:

> Does anybody know of an extremely simple CMS (to serve pages, documents, not
> news based like most of them) that can store pages in various languages and
> comes with interface in various languages (or that it is translatable) ?

Straying a bit OT, since this is a PHP list, but MovableType:

  http://movabletype.org/

is a great CMS whose interface can be fully translated:

  http://www.movabletype.org/docs/mtmanual_multilanguage.html#multilanguage%20support

into the language of your choice.  I assume that it can store pages in
various languages if you author them that way, but I have no direct
experience doing so.

To bring it back to PHP, MovableType can be made to output PHP pages if
you so desire, letting you extend its functionality that way (or through
its built-in plugin interface, which is Perl).

joel

--
[ joel boonstra | gospelcom.net ]